Friday 2 May 2014

Bellarific Friday- Victoria and Juliette's Night Out!

Hey hey hey! It's Fridaaaaaay! So here I am with another Bellarific Friday Challenge. This week's challenge was to use the inspirational photo below. 


I took my inspiration from the frames rather than any colour scheme. Immediately I thought of the fabbie Polaroid Frame- such a cool stamp-I love that it's sketchy and it's such a useful size too! I decided to use Uptownie Victoria and Juliette's Night Out inside the frame. I coloured with copics and did some paper piecing and added some glitter and Stickles. Paper is by Fancy Pants and I added a mini Polaroid camera using a Dienamic.


Here's your usual close up. I stamped the Uptownie sentiment on the Polaroid too.


Here was your inspiration photo for this week. I love these inspiration challenges!

Next week's challenge is to use this sketchy! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Fancy Pants); Dies (MFT, Lil Inkers); Nailheads; Glitter; Stickles

2 comments:

Claire said...

What a great card - I love the image! Hugs, Claire x

Leslie said...

How clever to put those gals in the frame! Love it!