Friday 9 September 2016

Bellarific Friday- I love you like I love my morning coffee!

Hi ya. Whooah! This week has rolled around quick!

What did you all make of the new Stamping Bella release? Amazing right?!
I can't wait to start using them! I've only made a few Christmas cards so far so the new release is all I need to start getting stuck in!

This week's Bellarific Challenge was to use a sketch (see below). I made a card using the fabulous Bella 2.0 Don'ttalktomebeforemycoffeeabella...


I coloured her with copics. You know what I love about the new Bellas? Being able to colour their eyes and lips! I coloured her eyes blue, added some mascara and some green eyeshadow! These papers are by KI Memories. I added the accompanying sentiment stamped along with a teeny Mama Elephant die-cut heart.


Here's your close up. Love how her sparkling eyes are peeking over the top of her cup.


Here was your sketch for this week. 

Next week's challenge is MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND.
Don't be scared!!

All the usual entry details apply.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (KI Memories); Cardstock (SU); Dies (MFT, PTI, Nesties, Mama Elephant); Green ink (SU)

1 comment:

Michelle Short said...

This is gorgeous, Steph! I love the colours and your colouring is stunning xx