Monday 30 January 2017

New craft room video!

Hey everyone!

Just to let you know I have a new craft room video to share with you over on my YouTube Channel! It focuses on my stamp shelving so do pop over and have a look!



To those of you who have already subscribed to my new channel, thank you! I really do appreciate it!

If you haven't yet, do please check it out- I'll be doing craft room updates, storage and organisational tips, close up looks at my individual storage systems, craft and stationery hauls, flip throughs and technique videos.

2 comments:

Jo Summers said...

Hi there, great space I was wondering if you would recommend your drawing table. As I am looking for something like yours as my back keeps hurting after I've been colouring for a few hours. Keep on showing us your storage videos it beautiful.

Steph said...

Hi Jo, Thanks so much for your lovely comment. Here is the link to the easel I have, I too have a bad (lower) back and I find it really helps. https://www.graphicsdirect.co.uk/challenge-lightboard.html

The one I have has a light board on it but I think they have other (cheaper) ones which don't have that feature if you're not interested in it.

Hope it helps! x