Tuesday 28 March 2017

Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lilac

Hi crafty peeps!

In case you haven't seen, there is the very exciting news of a new release over at Stamping Bella!!!! My oh my, a new set of Garden Girls, new Squidgies, cool chickies..... it is an amazing release!!

I haven't had the time to participate in the release this time around but in celebration of the new Garden Girls, I thought I'd share the very beautiful Garden Girl Lilac - I've been dying to use her! Isn't she just the sweetest?!


I coloured Lilac with copics- I love this shade of purple contrasted with that gorgeous green! Papers are by LOTV (retired). I added a glittery lilac flower and 2 teeny die-cut flowers from the paper and adhered together with a heart brad I've had in my stash forever!


Here's your close up! I just sigh with this stamp-the hat?!!! Amazing!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (LOTV); Flower (recycled); Dies (Magnolia); Brad (freebie)

2 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so cute , amazing colouring and so co ordinated with the dp . janex

DebbieS said...

Love this stamp and what you have done with it. The colours are lovely :)