Thursday 13 July 2017

LOTV- Christmas Bunny!

Hey!

The latest LOTV Facebook Challenge is to feature a creature on your card. I've just started making some Christmas cards (eek!) so I thought I'd enter this cute chappie...


I coloured bunny with Distress Markers and added some white gel pen for falling snow. I distressed all the papers with a distressing tool and then painted some Gesso on. I made the Poinsettia using a Magnolia die and added some gold beads in the centre. The postmark stamp is of course also LOTV. Finally added a Craftwork Cards sentiment.


Here's your close up. Such a cutie!!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV); Distress markers; Papers (Authentique); Cardstock (SU); Dies (Magnolia, Memory Box, Nesties); Paper Distressed (Tim Holtz); Sentiment (Craftwork Cards); Cheesecloth; Gesso; Gold beads (Art Institute); White gel pen

No comments: