Sunday 9 July 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge- Warm and Fuzzy Friends

Hey everyone! Here in the UK, we're lucky enough to be enjoying some scorching weather which makes a nice change!!

Last week I was lucky enough to (randomly) win the MFT Sketch Challenge- the first one I'd ever entered! Cool eh? As I'd already coloured up some critters I thought I'd enter this week's challenge as well...


I used the very cute Warm and Fuzzy Friends and coloured them with copics and cut out using the matching dies. I created the window using the MFT Stitched Arch Stax- perfect for this sketch. Papers are by Carta Bella. I stuck the trees and tent straight on the background paper and then adhered the fox, bear and fire on the raised 3D panel.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (MFT); Copics; Dies (MFT); Papers (Carta Bella); Twine (Lawn Fawn)

No comments: