Wednesday 30 August 2017

Stamping Bella- Edna Loves The Ocean!

Hey everyone!

Have you seen the new release over at Stamping Bella? AMAZING as usual! Get yourself on over to the blog and leave a comment and you can win yourself part of the release!

I've been getting serious crafting withdrawals over this Summer holiday but I managed to whip up this Edna card last week to enter into this week's Bellarific Friday...


So I coloured up Edna Loves The Ocean with copics and fussy cut. I made the background by stamping individual elements from Tiny Townie Frances Loves To Float. I coloured them with copics, masked them out and then sponged inks over the top. I then removed the masking tape and added Pico Embellisher to the sunglasses and Wink Of Stella to the sun. I raised the frame up on 3D foam pads and attached Edna to the top. The background paper is from American Crafts and provided a fab contrast- very deckchair-ish stripes! Finally I used masking tape to individually stamp out each line of the sentiment and adhered each one.


Here's your close up. Isn't Edna just THE most glam beach-goer you've ever seen?! Love her Betty Gable-esque swimmy!

Crafty stash: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Paper (American Crafts); Dies (MFT); Inks (SU, Mama Elephant); Pico Embellisher; Wink of Stella

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Aw this is fabulous
A wond Raul image and amazing Colouring
Hugs Kelly

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is gorgeous, great colouring and detail