Monday 4 September 2017

Lili of the Valley- Dropping The Shopping!

Hi everyone!!

How are you all? Can't believe it's the end of the school holidays but hopefully that does mean I'll have a bit more (read: SOME!) crafting time! Yay!

Today I thought I'd show you a Christmas card I made for the LOTV Facebook Challenge for September which is a colour challenge. I decided to use the red, green and beige colours.


I coloured Dropping The Shopping with Distress markers. I stamped a LOTV sentiment half off the image. Papers are by MME and I distressed them and painted on some gesso. I made a Doohickey poinsettia and added some gold beads to the centre and some gesso to the edges. The snowflake banner is by La La Land with some gesso added. Finally sandwiched in some cheesecloth and added a Craftwork cards sentiment.


Here's your close up. I'm still learning but I'm pretty pleased with the Distress Inks on this one. I went for a much more muted, gentle feel- you like?

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV); Distress markers; White gel pen; Papers (MME); Cardstock (PTI); Dies (Magnolia, La La Land); Gesso; Cheesecloth; Beads (Art Institute); Paper Distresser; Sentiment (Craftwork Cards)

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Aw wow this is beautiful
A wonderful image, Coloured beautifully!