Tuesday 19 September 2017

Stamping Bella- Unicorns leaping over rainbows!

Hey everyone!

Just a very quick post as just about to pick up my wee one from preschool. So I thought I'd enter this week's Bellarific Friday which was a rainbowy colour inspiration. I've been meaning to colour up these sweetie unicorns for yonks so this seemed the perfect opportunity...


I used 2 of the unicorns from the Set Of Unicorns set and then the sentiment from the Unicorn Sentiment set and coloured with copics. I added Stickles to their wings and horn. Rainbow die and clouds dies are from MFT though I didn't use the cloud that comes with the rainbow die! I layered all up with 3d foam pads. Stamped the sentiment and added some sequins.

I got my inspiration for this card from this card by Melania.

Can you tell I'm in a rush??....! See ya.....

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Dies (MFT); Stickles; Sequins (Doodlebug)

No comments: