Wednesday 15 November 2017

All Dressed Up- Christmas Hair Do!

Hi everyone!
How are you doing? I hope you're well.

Today I have the pleasure of Guest Designing for All Dressed Up - thanks so very much for asking me. As you know I'm on a DT hiatus but when I was asked to Guest Design, I couldn't say no!!

Here is Christmas Hair Do...


I coloured with copics and added Kirarina Wink silver pen to the snowflakes and then fussy cut. I cut an aperture using Lil Inkers die into a kraft panel. I added some strips of KI Memories paper at the top and bottom of the panel and raised panel up onto 3d foam pads. I then cut a square of another sheet of KI memories paper and adhered it to the card base making sure it aligned correctly behind the aperture. I then adhered the image, die cut sentiment and die-cut holly in front of the aperture. Finished off with some Sprinkles as berries.


Here's your close up! Such a sweet image and so fab to colour!

Crafty stash used:  Stamps (ADU, MFT); Copics; Kirarina Wink pen; Papers (KI Memories); Dies (Lil Inkers, PTI); Sprinkles (Doodlebug)

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wow... this is so gorgeous I had to follow over and check out your blog. I love, love, love the hair colour.
Funny, I follow you on Instagram but it wasn't until I saw this card on Facebook that I realized I didn't follow your blog. I do now!
Again, this is some wickedly good colouring.

DebbieS said...

Love this card and really love the hair colouring - it looks so fab. :)

Sherry Hickey said...

Hello, Stephanie! Your Copic hair coloring is really outstanding! Could you pretty please tell me the colors you used on the hair for this card? I'd be so grateful! Great work!