Saturday 18 November 2017

Lili Of The Valley- Christmas Kiss!

Hi ya!

I've got a gorgeous image to share with you today. This will be my Christmas card to my hubby and it's Christmas Kiss by LOTV...


I coloured the image with Distress Markers and then added snow using a white gel pen. I worked out a basic sketch and then distressed all the papers.  The snowflakes are all using PTI dies. I then assembled the pieces adding a PTI ribbon, a sentiment and pearls.


Awwww! Such a sweet couple! Still practising with my Distress Markers but I do like how this one has turned out.
Why why why aren't LOTV making images like this anymore????!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV); Distress Markers; White gel pen; Papers (Maja Design); Paper Distresser (Tim Holtz); Dies (PTI, Nesties); Sentiment (Craftwork Cards); Pearls (Prima); Ribbon (PTI)

No comments: