Monday 13 November 2017

Reverse Confetti- Bearing Gifts!

Hey! How's it going?!

It's a relief to have finished my Christmas cards (sorry if you're still going with your's!) so I'm having great fun colouring up some everyday images and I've been doing some CAS cards with some stencilling- a first for me!! But for the moment I will be sharing my mass of Christmas cards!!....

Today I have two mini cards to share using Reverse Confetti's Bearing Gifts...


This is such a cute set! I love the bear but also the scene builder accessories. I coloured the bear with copics. My colouring wasn't as smooth as I would normally do as I had some trouble with sticky copics! I then stamped and paper pieced the scene builder stamps using Reverse Confetti paper and then added some Stickles. I die cut an MFT frame using some more RC paper and then assembled the whole scene using more paper for the sky and ground. Finally stamped the funny sentiment on a MFT banner die cut.


Then I did another one using different paper for the frame and a different sentiment- love the font on these!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Reverse Confetti); Copics; Papers (Reverse Confetti); Dies (MFT); Stickles

1 comment:

DebbieS said...

Just love these cards. They are so cute :)