Tuesday 13 February 2018

Reverse Confetti- Beary Hugs!

Hey crafty peeps!

I've got a really simple Reverse Confetti creation to share with you today. These two cutie koalas are from the Beary Hugs set...


I coloured with copics and added some highlights with a white gel pen and then cut out using the matching dies. I used MFT's cloud stencil and some distress inks to create the cloud background. Paper is by Fancy Pants. I used the MFT Stitched Circle Frame to create the frame in grey cardstock. I raised up the image on 3d foam pads so it was partially overlapping the frame. The sentiment comes with.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Reverse Confetti); Copics; Distress Inks; Stencil (MFT); Dies (Reverse Confetti, MFT); Papers (Fancy Pants); Cardstock (PTI); White gel pen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, love the cute koalas and fab paper. Those clouds are great :)
Hugs Kaz x