Thursday 15 February 2018

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Garden Girl Daffodil!

Hey hey hey! How's you all?
Hope you're all good.

I'm totally over the Winter so I've started making some Springtime/Easter-y cards to try to bring the warmer weather our way!

Today's card features Stamping Bella's Tiny Townie Garden Girl Daffodil....


I never make yellow based cards so this was a bit of a challenge for me and they're quite hard to photograph actually! I coloured Daffodil with copics and then bravely die-cut the letters using MFT individual letter dies- the "i" went a bit wonky but never mind. I then sponged Distress Inks on a panel, adhered the panel to the card base and then raised the panel that had Daffodil on up on 3d foam pads. Added some little embellies and job done! 


Here's your close up!

See you later in the week with a Reverse Confetti Spring card. Thanks for stopping by x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Dies (MFT); Distress Inks; Hot fix crystals; Sequin

No comments: