Monday 23 April 2018

Gorjuss Art Journal page

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all well! Today I have another art journal page to share with you. If you've never done any art journalling before, I heartily recommend it! It's very freeing compared to card making and you get just get down and get inky and dirty!!!

This page has been created using the Gorjuss stamp The Dreamer coloured with copics...


I started off by colouring the image with copics. I added some highlights with white gel pen and then I fussy cut her leaving no white space. The page was created by sticking down sheet music, Tim Holtz tissue paper, some vintage pattern paper and masking tape and covered with white gesso. I then used Lindy's Sprays (C'est La Vie Cerise, Danny Zuko's Denim, Pop Rock Purple) and a water spray. I then added some splashes of Liquitex Titanium White. I added some gelatos (fig, raspberry, coconut, metallic mint) smudged with my finger. I stamped the dandelions from the Autumn Leaves Fine and Dandy set and then added white gel pen to them. I stamped out the cloud part of the Gorjuss stamp separately on MME patterned paper and drew freehand the rest of the clouds- I coloured with the before mentioned gelatos. I then stuck down the Gorjuss image, the clouds and a strip of matching paper which I thought was quite rainbow like. I then went round and highlighted each element using a black uniball pen. Finally added some word/sentiment stickers.


Here's your close up! Such a beautiful image!

Supplies: Stamps (Gorjuss, Autumn Leaves); Lindy's Sprays; White Liquitex; White gel pen; Black Uniball pen; Vintage sheet music and pattern paper; Masking tape; White Gesso; Papers (MME); Gelatos; Copics; Water Spray; Tim Holtz Tissue Paper; Tim Holtz Word Stickers

No comments: